Product Liability Litigation
Sherylle has extensive experience defending complex multi-plaintiff product liability matters in state and federal courts nationwide on behalf of diverse industries including automotive, food, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and heavy-duty equipment manufacturers.
Sherylle has worked closely with her clients’ business, engineering and legal departments in the United States, Latin America and Europe to successfully defend product liability matters. This includes identifying and vetting key experts and coordinating and leading product inspections teams in the Caribbean and Latin America for major manufacturers.
Sherylle has also served as a member of the regional counsel and national counsel teams responsible for defending leading manufacturers in litigation nationwide and in the United States Virgin Islands.
- Represented medical device manufacturers in multi-plaintiff product liability case in federal courts
- Represented heavy-duty equipment manufacturer in product liability actions in state and federal courts nationwide
- Represented food distributor in product liability actions in state courts
- Represented automotive manufacturers in product liability actions in state and federal courts nationwide and the United States Virgin Islands
- Represented equipment manufacturers in silica and asbestos litigation nationwide